What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, company, e-mail address, and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our company offerings based on the information and feedback we receive.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the information requested.
- The email address you provide will be used to send you information and updates.
- To send other messages that are useful to the services we provide.
- To promote our services, events, accomplishments, conferences, including by email, telephone and via social media platforms.
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on website traffic, sales, and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide and to tailor the website(s).
- For other purposes to manage the relationship of our relationship.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
The site is intended for adults who have reached the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence. The site is not directed at children under age 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16, and if we learn that the site has collected information of a child under age 16, we will delete the information.
European Union Privacy.
If the processing of your information in connection with the site is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we have additional obligations and you have additional rights under the GDPR. These rights and obligations are as follows:
We will process your personal information in order to support our provision of services in connection with your use of the site. The lawful bases for processing your personal information may include:
- When you have given consent;
- When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- When processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or that of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights;
- When processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- When processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
You have many rights with respect to our processing of your personal information. Depending upon the lawful basis of processing, you may have the right to withdraw consent or object to our processing your personal information.
You have the right to be informed about your personal information and how it is being processed, to access, correct and erase personal information, to restrict further processing, to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services and to object to our processing. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant EU supervisory authority.
If we transfer your personal information to a recipient in a country outside the European Economic Area, we will do so in compliance with applicable laws with respect to such transfer.
Storage in the United States.
The website is operated and controlled from offices in the United States. If you access the site from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Your access to the site constitutes your agreement to our storage of your personal information within the United States. You understand that your personal information may be stored and/or processed in the United States, notably at the address indicated above, that it may be subject to the laws of the United States and that it may be accessible to tribunals, courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies in the United States
You may also opt-out of or withdraw your consent to receive marketing or other communications generated from us by sending an email to the address listed below.
Serán BioScience, LLC
63048 NE Layton Ave.
Bend, OR 97701 USA
This policy was last modified on 10/15/2023.